Sunday, December 14, 2008

My colorful rainbow

I saw this a friend of mine's blog and I am so into these things. Anything that has to do with quizes and personalities I pretty much like. I know who I am and its so interesting to see these things be so true. I like seeing what colors say I am. I would have to agree with this one whole-heartedly. I am ALWAYS up for a challenge. I used to love being in the gifted program when I was in school because we always did problem solving puzzles and things of the such and I loved them. I have to say I was pretty good at them. I love being dared to do stuff. Nothing too off the wall, but if I was dared to go sky dive, I would. I am pretty adventurous and therefore have been called a little crazy now and then. I am ok with that, for the most part. I have to agree I do get a little bored easily, but if I am with the people who I care about bordem doesn't matter. I can easily turn bordem into a good time with a little humor. So here are my results, i love them.

Your rainbow is strongly shaded red and orange.



What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate a challenge. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. Others are amazed at how you don't give up.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

What a fun test! Now off to waste more of my time online! :D Thanks for the idea!